[Coco] SuperBoard Update, was Status, anyone?

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Tue Feb 1 20:49:17 EST 2011

I have deposits on two boards.

My COCOs have been sitting in boxes for over 4 years now, and it looks
like it will be another year before I can get to them.

And then it just might be to inventory them for sale.  I will have to
evaluate how much time I have to devote to that type of hobby activity.

I am quite content to wait for what ever shows up.

I forgot all the stuff the superboard was going to do.

What I wanted was:

    1. Able to easily max out the memory that the COCO III could access.
    2. Able to have a hard drive or equivalent.

I still have not used the SuperIDE controller that I purchased, so this
delay is not hurting me in the slightest.

Regards,
-John

In the mean time, www.riverbed.com is actively hiring.  If you are
looking for work, please check out their careers section.  For some jobs
in QA or Product Engineering I get a very nice referral bonus.