[Coco] WSC question

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Feb 1 20:18:26 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 06:46:33PM -0600, L. Curtis Boyle wrote:

> Heh... we did a fair bit of multi-user when we ran 3 printers and 8
> serial terminals off of a 1 MB Coco 3 years back at the print shop I
> used to work at. :-)

Is this machine still running?
Did you have a screen editor for the terminals?
Do you still have it?
Can we see it?
Would file locking version control be useful on this machine?
Gimme some details on what you need and I'll see what I can do.
You're volunteering to be a beta tester, yes?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard