[Coco] WSC question

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Feb 1 19:44:52 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 08:00:45AM -0500, Ries, Rich (S&FS) wrote:
> As a user of Source Control (uSoft Source Safe), I agree it's a pain
> __until you need it!!__ Then after it's saved your (painful) butt, it
> goes back to being a nuisance. ;)

Well, if I didn't think WSC was necessary, I wouldn't have written
it. :-) Features (like logging) are slowly being added as I decide
they're worth the trouble.

WSC doesn't have file locking, for instance.  For single-user stuff, I
don't see it as needful, And who does multi-user development under
OS-9/6x09?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA