[Coco] Status, anyone?

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:27:40 EST 2011

Did I miss something somewhere? I didn't see any mention of Roger's Drive
Pak; with exception of Roger's own post yesterday, to which I haven't seen a
response from anyone...

And I don't know who Bill or Paul are, but, I've already expressed my
opinion, so...

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Wayne Campbell <asa.rand at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is interesting. I am following a thread where Bill Cousert is being
> abased for a topic started by someone I am not familiar with, paulh96636 at
> aol.com, as a reply to a thread started by Roger Taylor about his Drive
> Paks coming out, which is a completely different subject. This thread has
> condemned Bill for even participating in the conversation, as his response
> did not show up until after Steve Bjork's response. I am very happy that
> Steve was not the one who was jumped on, but Bill deserves it even less than
> Steve does. Who is Paul H.? After all, Bill's only mistake was making a bad
> joke.
>

> "Maybe he ran off with Stephen Disney?"
>
> It isn't funny to me. But it isn't offensive, either. I have no interest in
> Mark's sexual preference, and would not care who he ran off with. To me,
> this is just a bad joke, not something to rake him over the coals for. That
> privelege belongs to Paul H. for starting the whole thing.
>

> "Regarding the soon to be forgotten, apparently, what is the status
> of the Superboard, into which many have already invested $100 or more?
>

> -ph "
>
> It was refreshing to see the conversation turn towards a more positive
> note. If I could, I would happily buy someone's slot from them.
>
> [Coco] Drive Paks are coming   Roger Taylor
>  a.. [Coco] Status, anyone?   paulh96636 at aol.com
>   a.. [Coco] Status, anyone?   Steve Bjork
>     a.. [Coco] Status, anyone?   Bill Cousert
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Hirsch" <snhirsch at gmail.com>

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...