[Coco] SuperBoard Update, was Status, anyone?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 09:46:40 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/1/2011 9:01:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mmarlette at frontiernet.net writes:

3. Finalize the board as it was conceived(legacy devices), work out  some
details(board layout),
test and complete project? Apply  100% of the down payment to the cost of
the
product.

4. Take more time and drop the legacy serial port? Leave this  to already
existing product
lines. Possibly add USB  keyboard?

I say we all wait.   I have prepaid for two I think but not  having that
money is no hardship for me and I want the superboards.  If all I  have
to do is wait I can do that indefinetly.   It ain't like I am  holding my
breath
on this thing.   Let it take time, who cares?

I would donate some time to the project but I have my own obligations
with the video converter.  I am maxxed out on that.....

Roy