[Coco] Jameco excellent service (after a screw-up) :)

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Feb 11 14:35:55 EST 2011

I go through 28-pin sockets like potato chips here but I usually have
enough on hand to not worry about running out.  I ran out yesterday
but was expecting a new batch today that I had ordered last
week.  For the first time ever, Jameco sent me a wrong part.  I got a
slew of 24-pin sockets that were labeled 28-pin on the tubes.

Right away I called them up and within 60 seconds flat the guy pulled
my order up and said he would rush the 28's out UPS/Next Day, no
charge, and he told me to keep the 40 sockets they sent, throw them
away, or whatever.
--
~ Roger Taylor