[Coco] OS9 vs Flex

john dumas JohnDumas at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 31 15:20:49 EST 2011

On 12/31/2011 11:02 AM, Frank Swygert wrote:
> Hmmm... I seem to recall Frank Hogg's articels saying that Flex was at
> least multi-user, if not multi-tasking. Seems like one would have to
> go with the other, but it's possible that each user could only run one
> task at a time instead of many... I don't recall enough!! Need to find
> one of Hogg's Rainbow articles/ads...
Been looking at the source code for SWTP 6809 Flex this past year. I can
see no way that more than
one user could be using it at once. As others have said. it looks like a
CP/M for '00 & '09.

No concept of user login at all. One terminal. Single tasking - no
scheduler, Flex or the
program (singular) it launches owns the entire machine............etc

Cheers,
johnd