[Coco] (no subject)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 07:33:51 EST 2011

Other than the keyboard problem, the Coco boots fine without anything plugged in or with MPI or Disk controller. It has an auto boot system that is part of the AT Keyboard interface. It gives about 5 choices for booting (OS9 Lv1, OS9 Lv2, Basic ect.) then after a few seconds if you make no choice, it runs "DOS" to boot OS9. As for the power supply, the AT interface and a fan are hooked up to it as well. The Disto 2 meg has it's own supply.
As I said, I can type in a simple program and it will run fine. As long as I avoid the "bad" keys.

The one thing I didn't do with the drives was try a different case/PS.. I have 2 so I will do that today.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Reads more and more like power supply problems. If you have test equipment check
the quality of the +5VDC line. Does the Coco3 boot with nothing plugged in, MPI
r disk controller?

-
oco mailing list
oco at maltedmedia.com
ttp://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco