[Coco] Glenside's new website was:Good News

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Fri Dec 30 13:44:55 EST 2011

All  good points, Aaron.  Thanks.  this was taken from www.glensideccc.com The 21st Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
will be held May 19 & 20, 2012Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites ElginHotel Room Rate
$83.00 plus 10% tax ($91.30 total)
Saturday 10 am to 5 pm - Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond
495 Airport Road
Elgin, Illinois 60123
1-847-488-9000
(A city block north of I-90 & IL-31)
Click here to view map
Mention Glenside CoCoFEST! for our special rate the FEST! admittance rate is not listed.  I will get the info posted later (or sooner)