[Coco] COCO FPGA

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Dec 26 11:29:40 EST 2011

I understand that cost is the controlling factor. I don't have a problem with "wasting" half of the
available space on a $4 SD card. I wouldn't object to 256 "floppies" on an SD card but if I only get
4 180K floppies per card I'd just as soon stick with drivewire and using the coco3fpga with it's drivewire
tether.

The Other Frank