[Coco] COCO FPGA

Becker, Gary Gary.Becker at amd.com
Sun Dec 25 05:59:37 EST 2011

It is getting harder to support the Spartan 3 board. Even though the Spartan 3 board is my favorite, its lack of built in features leaves it at a disadvantage. There are SD Card slots that can be plugged in, but they might have to be rewired to get good power and ground. If you decide to get a DE1, try selling your Spartan 3 on eBay. They are still in demand. I assume they are being used in an education environments. Students are looking to save a few bucks by buying on eBay. The new semester is starting in January. Recently I bought an additional board on eBay. I believe I paid $110 and it was shipped to me for free.

Gary