[Coco] RGBDOS in Mess

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Dec 22 20:11:19 EST 2011

On Thursday, December 22, 2011 08:08:00 PM John Orwen did opine:

> How do you remove the first two bytes in the disk.rom included in the
> RGB package dowloadable from Aaron Wolfe's website ?  It is 8194 bytes
> and Mess refuses to load it because it is not 8192 bytes in size.  Is
> there a free binary file editor that can be used to strip off the first
> two bytes ?
>
> John

It won't be recognized as the disk rom if those two bytes aren't there.  I
am not fam with how that rom ends, and there is without doubt, someone here
who does, but its possible the last 2 bytes, if they are $FF or $00, could
be snipped with no effect.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Even a cabbage may look at a king.