[Coco] A Christmas Gift to the CoCo Communty

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Thu Dec 22 13:23:31 EST 2011

Wel, it went quicker than I thought.  I did it over my lunch break.

The sources are now in level1/modules and the makefiles have been updated for coco, coco3, and coco3_6309.

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre

Join our forums at http://www.tee-boy.com/forums/ to exchange ideas and information with other WeatherSnoop enthusiasts.