[Coco] CoCoFEST Road Trip

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Mon Dec 19 19:20:22 EST 2011

Gary,
  I've been  driving  from Dallas  for the last 2 years, never made it in less
than 2 days 1 way, I split my trip[ up into Dallas to KC (at least, farther
north is better) and hit a rest area for a few hours,and then do day 2, with
rest stops. Also, my rpute goes through Des Moines,Iowa, it saves a couple of
hours instead of going through St.Louis. But the road in Iowa is hilly. I'll
have my car packed, as I too rent a table, wouldn't want to cut down on your
cargo area.  Just a few thoughts.
Karl
Bargeman Research.