[Coco] Probably a Redundant Question

John Orwen jorwen at neb.rr.com
Thu Dec 15 12:42:27 EST 2011

This may very well be a redundant question.  Until very recently I have
been totally away from any activity with a Coco due to health issues.  I
have now as a matter of great therapy reacquainted myself with it with
considerable endeavor.

After visiting the www.Coco4.com website an immediate question comes to
mind that may have already been addressed on this list many times in the
last year.  If it has, I apologize for being redundant.

What is the most current status on the Coco4 project ?  Has anything
taken place in the last year to bring the described Coco4 emulator, the
coco4 I/O board, and or the described "enhanced version of Basic " into
reality and available to serious Coco users ?

Even though I am a past member of the Coco4 website, I have long ago
lost or forgotten my password to log onto
it and I seem to be unable to post a message to the administrator Steve
Bjork.

If anyone has any information or knowledge about this project in full or
in part, I would appreciate hearing about it.

John Orwen
jorwen at neb.rr.com