[Coco] Where's Mocha (In Case You're Wondering)

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Dec 14 09:00:28 EST 2011

On Wednesday, December 14, 2011 08:54:01 AM Bill Pierce did opine:

> Make a list of the disks, cassettes and program packs and I'll check my
> archive. It's pretty exstensive so I should have most of that stuff.
> I'd be glad to help you gather it together.
>

> Bill Pierce
> ooogalapasooo at aol.com

And its scenes like this that have me convinced I am way better off to run
my own server.  That link in my sig IS this machine.  The port 85 is to get
around the universally blocked, but never admitted to, port 80 headed
toward your machine.  If it gets screwed up, well now, isn't that one of
the many reasons I run amanda every night?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Comparing information and knowledge is like asking whether the fatness of a
pig is more or less green than the designated hitter rule."
-- David Guaspari