[Coco] Where's Mocha (In Case You're Wondering)

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Tue Dec 13 23:40:59 EST 2011

It seems Cox deleted all personal web space on December 6. I didn't know
about it because I don't monitor the primary email address on the
account. Unless their engineers can figure out how to restore the data,
the Mocha site is gone.

Obviously I have all the original code but I seriously doubt I'll be
able to easily round up all the roms, dsk and cas images that were
"hosted" in the emulator. We're talking hundreds of files. I'm sure I
have some of them scattered around on various backups, etc. I'm sure
there are others I'll never be able to find.

My bad for not having a backup. I guess I never thought a company that
collects so much of my money would delete all my files.