[Coco] Um3.init help needed

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Dec 10 21:56:10 EST 2011

On Saturday, December 10, 2011 09:51:23 PM Christopher Hawks did opine:

> gene heskett said the following on 12/10/2011 12:47 PM:
> > But as it turns out, what docs I have says that ubox3 doesn't use the
> > mouse at all.  :(
> > [...]
> > Cheers, Gene
>
> Gene:
>
> 	Ubox3 works well. Fire up Drivewire4, run ubox3, remove SERIAL from
the
> Current Modes (-s<enter>), add /midi.dd (/<enter>) pick a song
> (1<enter>) and play (p<enter>).

I wasn't aware I needed to do the -s, thanks.

> 	Note that Ubox3 doesn't like tmode's options, so all keystrokes are
> echoed.

I have noticed.  Does it do any good to write a script that calls tmode .1
eko=0, then calls Ubox3?

I assume from the above, that Ubox3 does not make use of /dd/sys/um3.init
to preset those output selections?

Thanks Chris.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
On SECOND thought, maybe I'll heat up some BAKED BEANS and watch REGIS
PHILBIN ...  It's GREAT to be ALIVE!!