[Coco] Gonna have a sale

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:01:27 EST 2011

Hey CoCo Fans,

I've got the first two items posted on the classifieds list:
http://tandycoco.com/classifieds/

It's the Amiga and Atari 1040. There has been some discussion with a few
people already, but, nothing set in stone yet.

Also, I've put my repack project up on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290644555197?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_875wt_932

Not something I relish parting with, however, I have no room for it, and
even more telling, I haven't done anything of consequence with it in a LONG
time.

This weekend is my youngest daughters last weekend in class in Orlando, so
I may not get more items posted until early next week.

Brian