[Coco] Lest we forget, Dec 07, 1941, 70 years ago today

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:01:31 EST 2011

I observed that the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association is officially
disbanding now. I guess there won't be anymore survivors visiting the
memorial from now on. 12/7/1941 is at least as important to remember as
9/11/2001. Whether or not there will be future public rememberances, and
despite the fact that I was born 14 years after the attack, I will always
remember, and I will always give reverence to those who gave their lives for
us, no matter what battle, or what war they fought in.

Wayne