[Coco] Utilmuse 3 Manual

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Dec 8 11:32:48 EST 2011

On Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:29:03 AM Frank Pittel did opine:

> So Gene, tell us how you really feel and don't hold back. :-)
>
> The Other Frank

Chuckle, yup, that is the real me.  When I feel we the people are being
wronged, I get both mad and even if I can. The language even gets 'salty'
at times when the offending party really really needs to meet my LART. ;-)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
QOTD:
	Money isn't everything, but at least it keeps the kids in touch.