[Coco] Christmas Wish Device

Paulo Lindoso paulo.lindoso at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:36:05 EST 2011

As for my wishlist, I have already ordered from Cloud9 my SuperIDE
interface which will hopefully fulfill my "quick 'n' dirty" two-way method
of exchanging files to and from my Mac... :)

Second on the list would come the RAM cartridge Robert suggests...
Excellent idea!  Actually made me want to dig out my electronics skills to
work out an initial hack...  Shouldn't be too difficult... Let me see if my
memory is still worth anything.

Third on the list...  I plugged my Coco3 (128K) on the Video/Audio input of
a standard LG LCD-TV.  Image is cool, but somewhat blurry, probably due to
resolution issues... Any ideas on how to improve that?

That's my wishlist... :)

Cheers,
Paulo.