[Coco] COCO 2 to VGA

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Mon Dec 5 16:33:44 EST 2011

That's right, we (meaning myself and Steve Spiller, also on this mailing
list) did have a VDG replacement or piggyback mod working to some extent
(readable text and sometimes graphics), but have been swamped with jobs and
"real life" since VCF.  We hope to revisit and finish it out next year some
time.  In other words, no promises on timeline, but we do have a personal
interest in getting our 6847-based CoCos/MC-10s/Dragons driving VGA
directly.  Note this is not to be confused with the 6847T1/XC80652P, at
least for now.

Brendan