[Coco] Primer for NitrOS-9?

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Mon Dec 5 13:13:15 EST 2011

On Dec 5, 2011, at 8:10 AM, Joel Ewy wrote:

> Aaron mentioned "Getting Started With OS-9".  There's an updated
> version of that called "Getting Started With NitrOS-9" that can be
> found from both of the links Aaron supplied, and also from http://
> www.nitros9.org/documents.html

Now that its back up you can try looking here as well:
http://www.os9projects.com/Tutorials/Tutorials.html

Another one you might like might be: 'OS-9 Level 2 and the Tandy
Color Computer-3'  which was written by an
OS-9 User Group from back in the day. There's loads of good stuff out
there.

BTW, www.os9projects.com will eventually be moving servers since the
one its currently on is slowly fading into the sunset. If the site is
down, its most likely because the server hiccuped, but it will come
back as soon as its noticed by the host. If its down for a long time
e-mail me and I'll contact the hosting guy. Thanks!

Dean