[Coco] Gonna have a sale

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Dec 5 11:05:51 EST 2011

I know this thread is bordering on off-topic... ;)

I'd not sell my CoCo or anything else I enjoy or like just because the wife
wanted me to. I'd venture to say that if a marraige is hanging on by a
thread and something like that was going to make or break it, then there
are far more serious issue with the relationship than that, unless of
course that's taking all the time from her and is the issue. If that were
the case, turning it off for a while or putting it off out of the way for a
while might be the answer. More than likey, once the CoCo was sold, turned
off, packed up or whatever, there would be something else. If the situation
was reversed and the wife was told to give something important to her, all
hell would break loose.

I think there's more here than meets the eye. Best wishes to you in your
marraige and in selling your CoCo sutff or whatever you decide to do with
it.