[Coco] What version the of C programing is most used?

Timothy Keith timothy.g.keith at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:56:40 EST 2011

You might check out the Arduino.  You can play with these microcontrollers
for a few dollars.  You only need the board and a USB cable to get started.
In an hour or so you can get some lights blinking.  I think most are an 8 bit
CPU.  There are other projects that have the "duino" in the name. Its open
source, the total spec is published.  You don' t have to know much about
C to get started as the tutorials are easy to follow.

The programming is based on C/C++.  http://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/HomePage

Tim