[Coco] Primer for NitrOS-9?

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Sun Dec 4 04:48:07 EST 2011

On Dec 3, 2011, at 10:28 PM, gene heskett wrote:

> IMO, you need both level 1 and level 2 docs to get the full set,
> mainly
> because the assembler stuff is only in the level one package, while
> the
> best set of module definitions is in the level 2 manuals.  Level 1
> is about
> 2" thick in the original package, and level 2 is about 3.5" thick
> in the
> original versions, and they go into details that I have never seen
> before,
> or since, the most complete education on how an OS works, even
> better than
> the amigados docs were back in that day.

I believe all the docs for OS-9 Lv1 & 2 , C, Pascal, Dev System,
Multi-Vue should all be available
via ftp from the maltedmedia site.  They were all scanned for the
CoCo/OS-9 Documentation
Project. I can't answer if the versions on-line were the latest
printings, but basically everything
should be there. The Level 1 Docs even have all the addenums. I know,
I scanned it. You can
also look at the www.os9projects.com website, home of the
documentation project.

Dean