[Coco] Gonna have a sale

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 01:56:30 EST 2011

In an effort to save my marriage (not an exaggeration), I'm going to be
selling off a few members of my retro computing collection. The
following will be for sale shortly. I'll try it on my own classifieds
page first. If nothing happens there, it'll hit eBay. The following
items will be up for grabs:

2 CoCo 2's - will test prior to listing, but, they've been in a garage.
In Florida. I don't have high hopes they work.

2 CoCo 3's - 512k, 6309 in each (I think)

2 MPI's - one works great, the other, not so much...

TRS-80 Model IV

Amiga 500 and parts - no idea if it works. Traded a known good MPI for
it, never turned it on.

Atari 800XL - works good. Wil include a power supply and S-Video cable

Atari 1040 STfm, with external floppy. And if someone wants it, a monitor