[Coco] What version the of C programing is most used?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:06:42 EST 2011

According to TIOBE, plain C should present you with more opportunities
than either of the object oriented languages you were considering:

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

Between C++ and C# its a wash.  The most popular object oriented
language is Java by a good measure.

Of course the tiobe index doesn't reflect variances that exist in any
particular field at all, and most specialized fields do tend to favor
some languages.   You mentioned electronics.. I don't know, but you
might find the popularity of languages used there don't follow these
trends at all.

In the end, much of what you learned about C++ or C# (or Java, or most
any other modern object oriented language) would apply to the whole
group.  The concepts are all basically the same.

good luck
-Aaron