[Coco] Coco3 System problem

john T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Mon Aug 29 19:59:14 EDT 2011

Willard how much do you want for one Floppy drive?
Do they have the option clips to make it drive zero or drive one?

Do you still use the coco and what programs are you using?
I have some cocoMax stuff to try , deskMate, Dynacalc and VIP Library.

I have a copy program but it tells me to bulk erase the destination disk
if I want
to copy a protected disk.  I am getting ready to
inventory my program LIBRARY. I am volunteering to be the Club Liberian.
at 83 years old I have already made arrangements to have my coco "STUFF"
given to the club... They have an auction ever year to help pay the room
rent for the FEST.

Well If things turn around for you , you can stay at my house so you
won't have room rent
and if you can't share a ride with someone, I'll pick you up at the
airport.

I plan on going to the antique computer show this fall here in the
Chicago area.

What big town do you live near?  I may get to travel to Arizona and I
could swing down and through Texas.

Got to get in the computer room and get busy. I had to take the wife to
two medical
appointments which cost me all afternoon.

See U Later
John
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:37:46 -0600 Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org>
writes:
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 10:25:59AM -0500, john T Chasteen wrote:
> > Thanks Willard for the offer. I WILL KEEP THIS INFO. FOR FUTURE. i
> STILL
> > HAVE SEVERAL
> > STORED IN MY CLOSET.
>
> OK, cool.  I scrapped out a pallet loaded with PCjr's.  They laughed
> at
> me at the auction but I figure I have a lifetime supply of 360K
> drives. :-)
> >
> > are YOU CLOSE ENOUGH TO Chicago AREA SO YOU CAN ATTEND THE 'Last
> annual
> > Coco Fest"?
>
> Man, I wish!  I didn't even have the money to make it to that show
> in
> Texas a month or so ago that Boisy and his crew went to. :-(
>
> > I have real trouble with names. Most of the  people I recognize
> but I
> > have trouble with the names.
>
> Heh, me too!
>
> Willard
> --
> Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
> Socorro, New Mexico, USA
> I search my heart and find Cimmeria, land of Darkness and the
> Night.
>   -- R.E. Howard

"Life is like riding A bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving"
Albert Einstein