[Coco] Assembler question

Sun Aug 28 19:35:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

You have to go to "news.gmane.org" and read the CoCo messages on
"gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco" to see the difference.

Many of us delete the messages received by e-mail and use
"gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco" to go back to reread messages we have
deleted or search for posts made long ago.

I just searched B.L.CoCo for the instructions for gmane, I found the post
searching for my own posts.

"Stephen H. Fischer" <a_nani_mouse at mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:56GdnUoJHLUJU8PWnZ2dnUVZ_uednZ2d at earthlink.com...
> Hi,
>
> It has been quite a long time since a message has been posted to
> bit.listserv.coco telling anyone interested that we have moved our
> discussions elsewhere.

> Has information about the "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" list.
>
> The list is echoed to "gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco" on the
> "news.gmane.org" server.
>
> Go To
>
> http://news.gmane.org/
>
> And enter "CoCo" into the search box and you will find the CoCo list
>
> "47007 gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco Tandy Color Computer (CoCo) List"
>
> There are several Yahoo groups also.
>
> The number of web sites is amazing including: http://www.coco3.com/
>
> SHF

The basic problem is that your subject did not appear when messages in
threads were collapsed to just one post, the starting one. It just happens
that you used one I started.

And your chain in the posts was hijacked by someone else!

The problem varies with e-mail / newsgroup readers used so YMMV.

Hopefully someone can help you with OS-9 Level-I on the CoCo2, it might be
wise to keep reminding people of that, my mind was clearly with NitrOS-9
Level-II on the CoCo3.

But I do have the manuals, but really no memory of ever trying to do
graphics in assembly.

ftp://www.rtsi.com/

RTSI might have something to help you but with a quick glance nothing popped
up.

Https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/docs

Has some books that might be for Level-I.

Http://www.os9projects.com/

Has many magazines that might have Level-I examples and might be your best
source.

SHF