[Coco] Assembler question

Sun Aug 28 18:21:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

First, please start a new message, do NOT click reply and change the

It took me a bunch of digging to find your original post and discover that
you are using

OS-9 Level-I

Not Level-II which most of us are using on the CoCo 3. (Actually NitrOS-9)

So please disregard my post as it is for Level-II.

As to what you are doing, it is decades since many of us did anything like
what you are trying to do.

I think that I can find my Level-I manuals but hopefully someone else has a
better memory for OS-9 Level-I stuff.

SHF

"Helio Emery Jr." <helioemery-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote
in message news:BAY169-W3406B6AC05976082E00092CE150 at phx.gbl...