[Coco] Hello

John Musbach johnmusbach1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:52:48 EDT 2011

Hi, I just wanted to let people know that I have been able to procure
donated colocation space with 200Mbps upstream allocated to a server I
placed there. Details including a greater description of the goal as
well as connection details and server specifications can be seen at
http://themacarchive.net.

But perhaps more importantly, I wanted to apologize to the community
for my past behavior. The way I acted was wrong, and in fighting for
what I thought was the right goal I ended up hurting a community I
wanted to help instead. I want you all to know that I have nothing but
the utmost appreciation for what you guys do and the breadth of
knowledge you all hold. I love learning about computing in this era
and I hope that during my renewed membership here on this list I'll be
able to gain a greater understanding of this community and learn all I
can from the great wealth of knowledge that has collectively pooled
here.

I also realize that it is important that owners and maintainers of
software products and collections have their wishes respected with
regards to when and how their software is distributed. It is to this
end that I promise that upon notification from a respective owner or
maintainer of a request to restrict access to software they either own
(by way of original creation) or maintain as part of a collection, I
will promptly comply with that notice without hesitation or question.

I mean no harm, I want to help and I want to learn. That is all. :)
Thank you for this second chance, I won't let you down.

--
Best Regards,

John Musbach