[Coco] Coco3 System problem

john T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sat Aug 27 17:01:02 EDT 2011

I finally had to take the 5.25 inch floppy drives out of their case.
Drive
Zero finally refused to read disk or format disk. I changed he option
clips
on drive one and optioned it to be drive zero. The failed floppy unit
will
still spin and the select light comes on but I cant format or read
diskettes.
Any suggestions will be appreciated in trying to "Fix" this floppy drive
problem.
I did use a "Cleaning Diskette"  to see if that would help.
I am sure I can replace the floppy with one that is still good.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

John

"Life is like riding A bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving"
Albert Einstein