[Coco] C Compiler Website / Archive Question

Sat Aug 27 14:21:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

If I can find my copy of K&R I would allow it to be taken apart for scanning
as well as the "The C Answer Book".

Plus

3) "Software Tools" by K&P 1976

4) "The C Library" by Kris Jamsa 1985

5) Dr. Dobbs C book 19?? If I can find it (Large Book)

6) Advanced C: Techniques & Applications Geralkd E. Sobeiman & David E.
Krekelberg 1985 (They worked for CDC, My company)

The last book I am very interested in getting scanned for the CoCo group's
usage.

I typed in much of the software for "The Graphical Segmentation System"
which I thought was well suited for CoCo NitrOS-9 C . I never tried to
compile it and additional CoCo specific code needs to be written.

The books can be taken apart as I said and the remains (Loose pages) sold to
the highest bidder, proceeds to paypal if a blue tooth dongle for the CoCo
can be purchased. (Very little intent to use it, but as I have two laptops
that could serve to a CoCo, maybe in my very last years.)

I have in addition lots of CD's with K&R C source code which I am willing to
up load as ISO's.

Plus files from local BBS and so on that are at the level of K&R C.

I gathered a lot of K&R C source code but never did anything with it, some I
never looked at hardly.

SHF