[Coco] Anyone else collect other old computers/game consoles beside the Coco?

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 27 06:16:23 EDT 2011

Joel,

VERY cool machine and history for sure.

I have the TC-9 schematics here somewhere and the mods I made to two TC-9s to stabilize the machine. Design flaws, IMHO. All neat though.

I'll take a look around, see what I can find and package up. Remind me if this gets too far out. Couple weeks?

I met David Graham as well at the fest but never purchased one then. Got one at one of the CoCoFest auctions. Carl Kreider was at this past years fest, now the AT306/WCP306 was a cool machine. We had some great conversations on that machine, Karl is truly at talented Engineer, hardware, software, he got it. Sigh....the memories!!!

I agree on the DW for OSK!

Thanks!!!

Mark
Cloud-9