[Coco] Stop the flame wars people.

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Fri Aug 26 14:16:41 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm sorry for not catching this. I've been busy with the first week
of teaching, and with my opera (premiere Halloween weekend
<http://bathory.org/>)

I've let the CoCo messages go into my mailbox without reading them,
and just saw Roger's unsub. And I just read some of the messages.

Please, you know the deal. I've never had occasion to bounce anybody,
but please chill for a while so it can stay that way. Lots of good
stuff going on. No reason to ruin it!

Happy summer, happy hurricane (headed our way in Vermont, for goodness sakes!)

Thanks,
Dennis
Your friendly listserv owner