[Coco] Anyone else collect other old computers/game consoles beside the Coco?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Fri Aug 26 12:37:05 EDT 2011

If I had the Room, Money and Time, I'd collect a lot of that old stuff.
Though I really only have expereince with the CoCo and only seen the other
stuff at friends homes or in the store. Still, I think all that stuff is
cool. However, reality keeps me with just the CoCo and even much of that is
packed in boxes at the moment with just my CoCo3 I'm trying to get working
with my LCD monitor :)