[Coco] Anyone else collect other old computers/game consoles beside the Coco?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:13:45 EDT 2011

Again sort of on topic... There was a time when I had an Amiga 2000,
with PC bridgeboard (386 I believe) and a rom adapter that could
simultaneously run Amiga, DOS/Windows (old version, maybe 3.0), and
Macintosh programs.  It could read and write to all 3 formats IIRC.
There was a limited amount of data exchange between the 3 systems, but
you could switch between them easily and they all ran concurrently.
It was the "ultimate" in compatibility.. sort of.  The DOS and Mac
sides were a bit picky, and the whole thing would get rather flaky at
times, but it was a cool thing to demo at least.

Wish I still had that system.. and a copy of OS9 for Amiga/68000.  I
have a few Amigas around but none as classic as that decked out 2000.
Good times.

-Aaron