[Coco] Anyone else collect other old computers/game consoles beside the Coco?

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 08:36:39 EDT 2011

Ok here's my list dunno how much of this will be familliar to the non UK
members of the list....

This is only the older stuff so I've not listed stuff like the original
XBOX.

Acorn
Atom + Ram/ROM/Colour board + MMC
BBCA
BBCB (was marketed as the Proton in the US I believe)
BBCB+ 64K
BBC Master(s) + 186 CoPro + 65c02 CoPro
BBC Master Compact
Electron + Plus 1 + Plus 3 + Pegasus 400

Z80 CoPro for BBC or Master

Archemedes A5000
RiscPC + StrongARM

Altos
3068 Unix multi-user system.

Amstrad
CPC464 + Disk addon
CPC6128
TV modulator
PPC640

Apple
][ Europlus (non-functional keyboard)
][e + Dual disk drives + several custom addon cards

Atari
2600 - later type
STFM 512K
STE 4M
Jaguar + DooM + Wolfenstein 3D

Coleco
Coleco Adam

Commodore
Vic 20
C64 - Breadbin
C64
Plus 4
128 alas without PSU
1540 Drive
1541 Drive

Amiga 500+
Amiga 600

Dragon Data
Dragon 32
Dragon 64
Dragon Alpha / Professional (Prototype)
Tano Dragon 64
Single and Dual Dragon Drives + DragonDos
Delta Dos controler

Husky
Original white husky
Hunter
Hawk
Hunter 16
Fex 21

IBM
IBM PC 5150 + Addon hard disk + HD floppies + VGA
IBM XT 5160 + VGA
IBM AT 5170 + IDE hard disk + VGA
PS/2 Model 70 + IBM Blue ligtning 486 addon DX2-66
PS/2 Model 77

MGT
Sam Coupe

Nintendo
NES + light gun + several games

Oric
Oric 1 (both mono and colour labels)
Oric Atmos

Research Machines
Nimbus 186 (original shape) + hard disk
Nimbus 186 (slimline) + hard disk
XW-40 External winchester for Nimbus
Nimbus AX (80286)
PC-386 (MCA bus)

Sanyo
MBC-550

Sega
Megadrive 2 + several games
Megadrive clone with built in games.

Silicon Graphics
Personal Iris 4D/35
Indigo R3000
Indigo R4000
Indigo 2 R4400
Indigo 2 R10000
Indy R4600
Indy R4400
Indy R5000
Octane R12000
O2 R5000

Sinclair
ZX80 + 3K RAM pack
ZX80 reproduction board
ZX81 + 16K Memotech ram pack + Memotech HRG + ZExpand
Spectrum 16K (issue 1)
Spectrum 48K
Spectrum+
Spectrum 128 (Sinclair)
Spectrum +2
Spectrum +3
QL + Trump card + Expanderam + Sandy SuperDisk
PC200

Sord
M5 boxed with basic cart and joypads

Sun
IPX (In IPC case, still have IPC motheboard)
SparcStation 10
SparcStation 20

Tandy
CoCo 1 (grey case)
CoCo 2 (in CoCo 1 shape, but white case)
CoCo 2
CoCo 3 (in a CoCo 2 case)
FD-500 disk controler
MC-10 + 16K ram pack