[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 18:00:59 EDT 2011

On 25/08/2011 22:42, Steve Batson wrote:
> Not just pros, most with a Digital SLR, and there's a ton of them out
> there because of the quality. Not everyone wants a camera that fits
> in their pocket, we have camera phones for that now :)

Humm  I recently bought a Nikon 3100 DSLR, and that uses SDHC, but then
again I'm in the UK so it may be different here :)

However I would have no trouble buying a CF card if I needed one, I have
a CF/IDE in one of my BBC Micros. The problem with both CF and SD/MMC
these days is getting small cards as they all seem to be several GB,
which you just don't need for an 8 bit :) :) :)

Cheers.

Phill.