[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Thu Aug 25 12:47:52 EDT 2011

Since we're quoting.  Here's a 1:1 fair response.  I have stuff back
to 2002 if this goes any further.  I can prove who uses who's stuff
at what point in time for the past 9 years and then we can discuss
this little thing called unethical.

It was peaceful, then one fine day On 3/6/2009, Pitre decided to
"fight" after watching interest grow over the CoCoNet system or my
wireless pak, or something like that.
Ever since, I've been on the defense and they have been on the
offense with me, 3 on 1 mind you.    A few years later I make the
MISTAKE of posting something that seems at first glance to be
offensive (who, me?) and many took notice that this was just not
normal behavior for ole Rog.   I wasn't playing by their rules... I
went out of line by initiating a complaint instead of "talking back"
in defense.

from Pitre:

To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: [Coco] DriveWire 3

As the saying goes, the only way to fight fire is with fire.

So starting today, DriveWire 3 is now a free downloadable product from
Cloud-9.

You can go to our website at http://www.cloud9tech.com/ and click on
the DriveWire announcement on the main page.  It will take you to the
DriveWire 3 page, where you can now download DriveWire HDB-DOS ROMs
for the CoCo 2 and CoCo 3.  Of course, you will need to burn your own
EPROM in order to take advantage of these images.

~ Roger Taylor