[Coco] ... just a thought

Richard Ivey rrivey at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 01:25:21 EDT 2011

I agree.  You know, one of the things our community hasn't had a lot of is choices.  Now we have a choice, the SuperIDE and the DrivePak.  Isn't this a GOOD thing?

I appreciate what Cloud9 does and what Roger does.  He was COCO3.com for crying out loud, and Cloud9 probably has gotten a lot (community size wise) business through that site.  E

I just found it kind of tacky and tasteless that Cloud9 would do a Coke vs Pepsi on the site.

Has the DrivePak sold well enough to cause Cloud9 to resort to that comparison.

I will stop here as from this point forward my comments would get consistently less.... nice.

By the way Cloud9, your 'Coming Soon' link is broken.