[Coco] DriveWire3

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Aug 24 17:43:33 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 05:42:38 PM Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:45:28AM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> > Why did you have to build it?  The .jar if you have the dependencies,
> > Just Works(TM) as shipped, at least for DW4beta.
>
> Huh?  Oh, that's the Drivewire *4* server that's in Java.  I was talking
> about Boisy's Linux Drivewire *3* server.

Ooops, sorry Willard.  I never have used DW3 here.  4, for the most part,
just works.

> Willard

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://204.111.67.138:85/gene>
"Maybe we can get together and show off to each other sometimes."