[Coco] DriveWire3

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Aug 24 10:45:28 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:44:06 AM Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:20:52PM -0500, john T Chasteen wrote:
> > Chris
> > what do I have to do to get my LINUX notebook working as a
> > Server?
>
> For the linus drivewire3 server?  Download it, compile it, run it.  IT
> was that easy for me, even on this ancient slackware install.
>
> Willard

Why did you have to build it?  The .jar if you have the dependencies, Just
Works(TM) as shipped, at least for DW4beta.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"Love your country but never trust its government."
-- from a hand-painted road sign in central Pennsylvania