[Coco] 8GB MicroSD Drive Pak

Steven Flock madgun68 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 09:18:32 EDT 2011

Just as a side note, I converted that hard drive image of games over to the
pak a while back, and have been running through the disks in my spare time.

Anything not running on my Coco 3 is flagged and an attempt to locate a
working replacement is made. (I have noticed that at least some that won't
run on my machine also will not run on VCC. An example of this is Mr. Dig,
which is one of the games I have not found a good replacement for.)

I'm about 3/4 of the way through the disks. After that, there are games to
add from other sources.

Having a larger capacity will be quite nice. There's still a lot of
applications/utilities that could be put on the pak.

-Steve