[Coco] Gene, heads up again, I cannot access your site.

Mon Aug 22 17:11:38 EDT 2011

"gene heskett" <gheskett-ouEgS7marmk at public.gmane.org> wrote in message
news:201108221627.58723.gheskett at wdtv.com...

> On Monday, August 22, 2011 04:19:18 PM Stephen H. Fischer did opine:

I cleared Temp Internet Files and saw no difference.

Switching to Nani's account it did work so all is happy now.

This laptop is getting so very slow, I must sandblast it's HDD and switch to
my new W7 64 Bit Laptop quickly (the fan has so much dust in it the heat may
unstick the badly glued GPU and kill it which is why I purchased it ,
delivery direct from China from the part that sticks out toward Korea.)

> Sorry, I don't really intend to start e-mail agent wars, but any agent
> that
> forces you to top post, is terminally broken to most of the *nix world.

> Cheers, gene

* I Am not forced but choose to top post! *

* I want to see what is new as soon as the e-mail is opened. *

I really hate having to try and find what is new, paging down many pages to
find something like WOW or NUTS that all is added is a really bummer.

Many people do not even put blank lines around their embedded reply and it
takes a huge amount of time to find the useless information.

Yes, I do reply in line in times when comments about several different
subjects are made.

What I hate the most are the posts that contain nothing new at all!!!!

I have traced those to having the reply and send buttons right under each
other so that a quick double click on a fast computer will create the reply
and send it so fast the person does not even realize that it has happened.

Yes we must agree to differ, or make all our posts in Greek so there is no
misunderstandings.

SHF