[Coco] TTL Serial Pak boards

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Mon Aug 22 16:59:16 EDT 2011

My TTL Serial Pak boards are back on sale and I have plenty to go
'round.  You can use this board to make all sorts of project paks
depending on what you connect to the TTL header.  This is the same
board used to make the wireless pak.  You can use it just as an EPROM
Pak board if you like.  All docs can be found on coco3.com or by
writing to me directly where I offer free tech support for anything I
make.  Get some now because when I come up with a new idea of how to
use the remaining boards, they'll be reserved.  For example, you can
add a TTL to 802.11 module for a Wifi Pak, and maybe even a Serial to
VGA module (I'm testing one now), etc.   These boards are shipped the
same or next day.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRS-80-Tandy-Color-ComputerTTL-Serial-Pak-Board-/180714229222?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a13684de6

--
~ Roger Taylor