[Coco] Gene, heads up again, I cannot access your site.

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Mon Aug 22 17:03:42 EDT 2011

Actually, my email client "mail.app" on osx automatically hid all the stuff you posted at the beginning of the message because it recognized it as duplicating previous text in thread that it knows i've already read. I want to read the latest conversation first since i've seen the previous emails already.  Plus this email client has threading in it, which makes reading through older posts easier.

- Todd (LordDragon)