[Coco] OS-9 C programing

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Aug 20 01:19:49 EDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 02:33:26PM -0300, Helio Emery Jr. wrote:

> Hey guys, thats me again. I'm finally using OS-9 to create some simple
>programs in C language.But my copy of Microware C Compiler (CC1) does
>not came with the math.h header file.At least it is not in the same
>directory of the other header files (stdio.h, os9.h, etc).Without it I
>am unable to create some graphics functions I wanna try.

You want the Krieder C library and header files from rtsi.  If you're
doing graphics you'll also want CGFX7, also on rtsi.  I highly recomend
upgrading the pre-processor to cprep19b on my homepage at
http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/   and also Make_TK on rtsi.

There was a guy putting together a single website with all the OS-9 C
upgrades but I don't remember if he got it up or not.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard